Motorola Speaks On Avigilon Unity Video 8
As Motorola consolidated its security brands and platforms and unified its products and solutions, it has now released Avigilon Unity Video 8, emphasizing the strategic importance of "Unity" or "Unification" of access control and video. But what does this mean for Avigilon Control Center, and how does it compare to Avigilon Alta?
In this report, based on an interview with Motorola's Corporate VP of Video and Access Control, Hamish Dobson, we examine what Motorola's Avigilon Unity Video 8 is, issues with the release, strategic positioning / roadmap, and more.
For more on Motorola, see:
- Motorola Speaks About Future 2023 / 2024 Acquisitions
- Motorola Speaks on Security / Surveillance Acquisition Strategy
- Motorola: Ava and Openpath Become Avigilon "Alta", Avigilon Becomes "Unity"
- Motorola "Rebranding" Ava And Openpath Brands, Avigilon and Pelco Become "Primary"
- Motorola Plans to Consolidate Security Brands and Platforms