Private LTE/5G Networks For Physical Security Examined
While WiFi and public cellular are often used for physical security systems, private LTE/5G networks are emerging aiming to offer greater reliability and security. But how do these private LTE/5G networks work?
In this report, we examine what private LTE/5G is, what is its pros and cons, and what the outlook for this technology based on our interviews with several private network providers as well as multiple robotics and cellular camera companies.
The topics covered in the report include:
- Private LTE/5G Advantages Compared To WiFi/Cellular
- Early Adoption By Schools During COVID And Events
- Private LTE/5G In Enterprise, Manufacturing, And Automation
- Private LTE/5G In Physical Security Industry In 2023
- Growing Demand And Positive Outlook
- CBRS Structure and Frequency Allocation
- Implementation Process
- RF Spectrum Analysis
- Spectrum Options
- Coverage Area And Network Load Studies
- RF Propagation Studies