Evolv Reduces False Alarms On Eyeglass Cases, Claims Motorola
Evolv has false alerts on many benign objects. However, documents published (now deleted) by its partner, Motorola, claim that the nuisance alarms on eyeglass cases have been reduced.
This report examines these alleged improvements, what they mean for Evolv's sports arenas and K-12 customers, and what they say about Evolv's "intelligence."
Related reports include:
- False Alarms On Binders And Water Bottles, Admits Evolv School User
- Evolv's False Alarm Rate Ranges From 5 To 60%
- Evolv School Customer Has 32% False Alarm Rate Without Chromebooks
- Evolv Maryland School Customer Satisfied Despite 250:1 False Alarm Rate
- Secret Evolv New Setting Contradicts Marketing, Creates Security Risk, Addressing Cellphone False Alarms